What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, unless you have changed your privacy settings. Cookies are commonly used to make a website work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the website owner.
What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
We make use of different types of cookies for different purposes, more specifically:
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are provided by our technical service providers (Google Analytics, …) for the purpose of measuring the audience of the various contents and sections of our website to evaluate and improve them. This data may include, for example, the number of visitors, the time spent on a page, and the type of page visited afterwards. These cookies also help detect any navigation issues and improve our services. They only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, without any personal information. The Internet Protocol (IP) addresses sent to Google Analytics are anonymized by default for privacy protection. These cookies will only be set after we have obtained your consent.
- Essential Cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, which includes quick and efficient navigation, as well as accessing its features. These cookies can be set without your consent.
- Functional Cookies: They allow us to adjust the presentation of the website based on your device’s display preferences (such as language and display resolution), and store information such as passwords for your member area, calendar, or activity/restaurant registration. These cookies can be set without your consent.
- Social Network Cookies: These cookies allow you to share content from our website with others or let others know about your visit or opinion. For example, they are used through the “Share” buttons of the social network, such as those from Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn. The social network that provides the button may track you even if you don’t use the button while visiting our site. These cookies will only be set after we have obtained your consent.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about your browsing and search behaviour to offer you personalized ads in advertising spaces on websites based on your personal interests. These cookies will only be set after we have obtained your consent.
Your Consent and its Withdrawal:
When you visit our website, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies and allows you to consent to or refuse the placement of analytical, social network and/or advertising cookies. Refusing certain analytical cookies may mean that certain functionalities of the website are not available.
You can withdraw your consent at any time through a button.
How to Manage Cookies:
You can disable and/or clear cookies, including essential and functional cookies as desired.
You can delete cookies stored on your device and set most browsers to prevent future cookie storage. Most browsers allow you to view and delete cookies individually or upon closing the browser and to block (all) cookies from third parties or from specific sites. If you delete your cookies, be aware that any saved preferences will be lost, and if you block all cookies, our website may not function properly.
Depending on your browser, you can follow the instructions in the links below:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome (desktop)
- Google Chrome (mobile)
- Safari (desktop)
- Safari (mobile)
- Firefox (desktop)
- Firefox (mobile)
Regarding the Google Analytics cookies, you can opt-out of using these cookies by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.
This cookie statement may be amended from time to time, within the limits of applicable data protection regulations. You can always access the most up-to-date version via the website.